Frequently Asked Questions
- Individuals in salaried, formal employment with reputable private organisations
- Account-holders or employees of organisations signed up on our deduction at source lending programme
We only provide loans to employees of Private Companies and Select Quasi-Government organisations.
We calculate this based on a simple income multiple. When you apply for financing, we calculate how much we'll lend based on both your income and your obligations – so the more you're committed to spend each month, the less you can borrow.
- Copy of NRC
- Latest three pay slips (original stamped and signed by employer)
- Introductory Letter from employer
- Salary account bank statements for the last 3 months (with 3 salary credits clearly showing)
- Employment contract (where applicable)
- Recent Zesco utility bill payment with residential address appearing
We do not give cash directly to our customers. The money is paid directly into your bank account.
The entire process is usually faster than a traditional loan; it typically takes about 1 day. In some cases, it may take longer, depending on what we need from you. You can complete the entire process from the comfort of your home, or even on your phone! You can keep things moving by checking your To-Do List to make sure we have all the information and documents we need
Plot number 63337 Off Alick Nkhata Road, Lusaka Zambia. Opposite Kalingalinga Police.
With low personal loan interest rates and a fixed monthly payment, you can get loans to pay off debt or make a major purchase. It only takes minutes to apply.
No. We currently only provide financing to people who are employed or self employed.
We will contact you to request payment. If any monthly payment is over 10 days late, you may be charged a late fee of 5% of the unpaid amount or K150, whichever is greater. If you are more than 30 days late then we will report your delinquency to the credit reference bureau. Upon an Event of Default, we may exercise all the remedies available to us under applicable law. If you think you are going to be late on any payment, please contact us immediately.